interested will have until October 8 to submit their proposal, which must take advantage of the benefits of Solana
for the development of an innovative solution or product in any of the areas considered.
The Solana community is currently holding its fourth Hackathon,
which this time is being held internationally and will distribute about $ 5 million USD among the winning projects
This new Hackathon, known under the name “Ignition”, seeks to bring together as many participants as possible from around the world to create products and services that take full advantage of Solana’s technology, which address problems and/or present innovative solutions in areas such as Web3, DeFi, video games and arts / collectibles (NFT)
, FTX, Circle, The Defiant, Social Capital, Standard Chartered and many others.
USD $5 million in prizes
has a total budget of USD $5 million to be distributed among the participating projects.
Some of the most notable prizes include
- Grand prize of USD $75,000 for the winning project.
- First, second and third place among DeFi projects (USD $60,000, USD $45,000 and USD $30,000 respectively).
- First, second and third place among video game projects (USD $45,000, USD $30,000 and USD $20,000 respectively).
- First, second and third place among Web3 projects (USD $45,000, USD $30,000 and USD $20,000 respectively).
- First, second and third place among the collectibles and arts projects (USD $45,000, USD $30,000 and USD $20,000 respectively).
- USD $10,000 prize for the project with the most community support.
The awards gala will take place during the Solana Breakpoint event in Lisbon, Portugal. Winners will receive free of charge in
to attend the meeting.
About the call
Individuals and teams interested in participating in any of the thematic areas of Hackathon Ignition, simply provide the information requested below:
- Name of the project and list of team members (if applicable).
- A description of what the project does and why you decided to do it.
- Demonstration video or presentation slides. If video, it should be about 3 minutes long and include a demonstration of the project (must be publicly viewable).
- Access to your prototype or Github code repository : Access to the working application or code for judging and testing should be provided by providing a link to a website, working prototype or Githubrepository.
- Completed Submission Form: Include all required fields in your Devpost form and submit by the deadline (October 8, 2021 at 11:45pm PST).
It is important that all products submitted to participate in the Hackathon be able to integrate with the Solana network. The call is open to people in all countries, with the exception of residents of Brazil, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and Crimea.
Please note that those interested have until October 8 to submit their proposals and the requirements outlined above.
For more information about the Hackathon, the thematic areas or the prizes, we invite you to visit the event’s website.
With information from the official website
Version by Angel Di Matteo / DiarioBitcoin
Image by Unsplash